The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Cavallo Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Cavallo Ventures, startups are often financed by Terra Venture Partners, Selim Orhon, Mehmet Batum. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fall Line Capital, Zeev Ventures, Y Combinator.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Smartwyre, AgroSpheres, Asilomar Bio. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Geospatial, Agriculture. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from Cavallo Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Bader Sultan & Bros||-|
|Belden||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|BridgeHampton Capital||Bridgehampton, New York, United States|
|Desert Sky Holdings||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|DYNC Atlantic Investment||-|
|Formation Capital||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|ICG Ventures||La Vergne, Tennessee, United States|
|Investment and Economic Development Bank of Rheinland-Pfalz||-|
|Manulife Securities Incorporated||-|
|Oqal||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Orient Bangxin Capital Co., Ltd.||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Oriola||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Planet N Group of Companies||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Roc Nation||New York, New York, United States|
|Suzhou Sike Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|SV FRONTIER||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Catalyst Capital Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Unicorn Venture Partners||-|
|$4M||08 Dec 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||09 Sep 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$45M||19 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||18 Aug 2021||Washington, United States|
|$15M||11 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$10M||06 Apr 2021||Malden, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||02 Mar 2021||New Brunswick|
|$18M||11 Feb 2021||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|$9M||09 Dec 2020||Washington, United States|
– Smartwyre secured $10.5M in Series A funding.
– The funding was supported by High Alpha Capital, Anterra Capital, Fall Line Capital, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest fund and Cavallo Ventures.
– For the agricultural inputs industry, Smartwyre is the first platform to provide end-to-end insights from cost management to commercial pricing, improving industry profitability and preventing mismatches between production levels and the actual farmer demand.
– In 2021, companies delivering more than 35% of the agricultural inputs supplied to US farmers use Smartwyre’s platform to manage their product information, pricing or rebate operations.
– Beta Hatch, a farming company, raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Lewis & Clark AgriFood and joined by Cavallo Ventures and Innova Memphis.
– The money comes as Beta Hatch is eyeing the expansion of its flagship farm in Cashmere, Washington.
– The company says the new facility will be the largest of its kind in North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.