The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Belfast. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Techstart Ventures, startups are often financed by [email protected], Angel CoFund, Techstars Austin Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Clarendon Fund Managers, Co-FundNI, Angel CoFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Clarendon Fund Managers, [email protected], Co-FundNI.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight axial3D, Neurovalens. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Techstart Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Techstart Ventures performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|08 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|$993K||14 Apr 2021||Belfast Northern Ireland United Kingdom|
|$75K||13 Apr 2021||Belfast Northern Ireland United Kingdom|
|$7M||18 Jan 2021||City of Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom|
|05 Jan 2021||City of Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom|
|$850K||08 Dec 2020||Glasgow Scotland United Kingdom|
|$342K||15 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Glasgow|
|$1M||22 Oct 2020||City of Edinburgh Scotland United Kingdom|
|$1M||04 Oct 2020||England London United Kingdom|
– Cloudsmith has raised $15m in a series A funding round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Shasta, Amaranthine, Sorenson, Leadout Capital, Frontline, MMC, and Techstart.
– The infusion brings the company’s total raised to over $17m.
– Cloudsmith’s platform aims to solve this by helping organizations distribute software without the need for local datacenters and the costs associated with them.
– Cloudsmith can also automatically scan for security vulnerabilities, helping businesses avoid introducing exploits into their software supply chains.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.