In 2011 was created WeWork Labs, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jones, OpenSpace, Laird Superfood The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Jesse Middleton, Matthew Shampine.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the WeWork Labs, startups are often financed by MetaProp NYC, Ground Up Ventures, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are JLL Spark, Zigg Capital, Tishman Speyer.
|10K||15 Aug 2020||United States, Atlanta|
Eoceans Research and Consulting
|12 Dec 2019||Canada, Dartmouth|
|4M||10 Oct 2019||United States, New York|
|14M||13 Aug 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|32M||11 Jan 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||06 Feb 2018|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.