Nine Four Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Predictive Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Built Technologies, First. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund was created by Jeffrey Elowe. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Nine Four Ventures, startups are often financed by Wing Venture Capital, Wei Guo, UpHonest Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thaddeus Wong, Sovereign's Capital, Rough Draft Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|AIMCo||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Altitude Ventures||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|ArpexCapital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Benson Oak Ventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Bioventus||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Cascabel Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Cnfol.com||China, Fuzhou, Jiangxi|
|Cypress Semiconductor||California, San Jose, United States|
|Dai-ichi Seiko||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|EMMA CAPITAL||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Engie||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Fulcrum Global Capital||Kansas, Mound City, United States|
|McNair Group||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Nan Fung||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Telluride Venture Fund||-|
|The Spruce House Partnership||New York, New York, United States|
|Timon Capital||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|VOYAGE GROUP||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Z Ventures Group||China, Shanghai|
|$4M||22 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||11 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||07 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$102M||02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$75M||07 Dec 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$22M||16 Nov 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$11M||15 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$19M||26 Oct 2021||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
– Bowery Valuation announced $35m in Series B funding led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs with participation from Capital One Ventures and existing investors including Builders VC, Fika Ventures, Navitas Capital, Camber Creek, Nine Four Ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Alpaca VC.
– This investment brings Bowery’s total funding to $66m following the $20m in Series A venture funding it received in 2019.
– Since 2017, Bowery Valuation has been driven by a focus on disrupting every facet of the commercial appraisal process. As the first vertically integrated appraisal company, Bowery has reimagined the appraisal process by providing innovative, tech-driven, end-to-end software solutions for their team of on-staff appraisers.
– handdii, a San Francisco, CA-based property claims experience, claim management platform, raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Brick & Mortar Ventures with participation from Nine Four Ventures and Scale Investors and Fifty-Second Celebration.
– The new investment will be used to bolster its team of software engineers, expand contractor networks in both the United States and Australia and invest in strategic integrations including a Guidewire ClaimCenter Ready for Guidewire app in the Guidewire Marketplace.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.