JLL Spark appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The venture was found in North America in United States. JLL Spark appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the JLL Spark, startups are often financed by Accel, 500 Startups, Redcliffe Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MetaProp NYC, WeWork Labs, Sequoia Capital Israel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MetaProp NYC, Hetz Ventures, Ground Up Ventures.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Business Development, Commercial Real Estate. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Software Motor Company, Hubble, Jones For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|55M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|9M||27 Apr 2021|
|60M||14 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|10M||23 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|20M||23 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|15M||30 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|4M||29 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|16M||27 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|4M||14 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– Lev is a NYC-based online commercial real estate financing transaction platform. – The company raised 30m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Greenspring, with participation from First American Title and existing investors, including NFX, Canaan Partners, JLL Spark, Animo Ventures and Ludlow Ventures. – The new investment will be used to expand the team, in their New York City HQ, Miami R&D center and Los Angeles outpost, as well as through remote positions, invest in product development and... Read more
– Jones, a commercial real estate startup, raised $12.5m in Series A funding. – The round was led by JLL Spark and Khosla Ventures that also included strategic investors Camber Creek, Rudin Management, DivcoWest and Sage Realty. – The company also manages certifications and approvals, moving the whole process online. – Its technology can process an insurance certificate in less than an hour and reduce the overall vendor approval time to 2.5 days — from 12 days — with 99.9% accuracy. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.