Ludlow Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Detroit.
The fund was created by Jonathon Triest. The overall number of key employees were 2.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Honey, Dwolla, Sprig. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Retail, FinTech.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Ludlow Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Detroit Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Detroit Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Tuesday Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, FLOODGATE, Techstars.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Ludlow Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Ludlow Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|ACET Capital||Canada, Quebec, Sherbrooke|
|Altair Capital Advisors||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|BioCanRx||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Cornel Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Equilibra Partners Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Great White Shark Opportunity Fund||-|
|Handelsbanken||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Kolohala Ventures||Hawaii, Honolulu, United States|
|Meridian Street Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Northgate Capital||California, Danville, United States|
|OneBeacon Insurance Group||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Riekeles Finans||Norway, Oslo|
|Stanford Financial Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Sterling Capital Funds||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Tamarace||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|UNIIQ||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|VRD GmbH||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Heidelberg|
|$10M||19 Sep 2022||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$7M||28 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$17M||21 Apr 2022||-|
|$4M||14 Dec 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$5M||30 Nov 2021||Michigan, United States|
Point One Navigation
|$10M||08 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||08 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||15 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||20 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Travel startup Headout raised $12m in funding.
– The round was led by Glade Brook Capital and included participation from returning investors Version One Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, FJ Labs, 500 Startups, Haystack and Ludlow Ventures, and new investors Espresso Capital and Practical VC.
– The company plans to expand into 300 cities, product development and its product, business, marketing and operations teams.
– It plans to hire more than 150 employees around the world and is also looking for opportunities to acqui-hire travel and entertainment startups.
– Obé Fitness, a fitness platform, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by CAVU Venture Partners and featured Athleta, Samsung Next, Wheelhouse Entertainment and WW International along with previous investors Cassius Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, Harris Blitzer Sports Entertainment and BDMI.
– It brings Obé to a valuation of $100m.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its content library and grow its user base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.