In 2009 was created Camber Creek, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Washington.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Camber Creek, startups are often financed by Techstars, Osage Venture Partners, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are River Cities Capital Funds, Osage Venture Partners, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Osage Venture Partners, River Cities Capital Funds, Expansion Venture Capital.
This Camber Creek works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Camber Creek is 100-500 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Enterprise Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fundrise, redIQ, SalesWarp The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|5M||01 Nov 2019||Spain, Madrid|
|450K||21 Apr 2011||United States, Annapolis|
Building Engines, Inc.
|12M||15 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, Boston|
|1M||25 Feb 2011|
|14M||12 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|7M||09 Aug 2019||United States, Rockville|
|35M||01 Mar 2020||United Kingdom, Boston|
|21M||15 Jul 2015||United States, New York|
|4M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Chicago|
|5M||08 Mar 2018||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.