In 2009 was created Camber Creek, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Washington.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Camber Creek, startups are often financed by Techstars, Osage Venture Partners, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are River Cities Capital Funds, Osage Venture Partners, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Osage Venture Partners, River Cities Capital Funds, Expansion Venture Capital.
This Camber Creek works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Camber Creek is 100-500 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Enterprise Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fundrise, redIQ, SalesWarp The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Binder & Partners Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Channel 4||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|eBay Canada||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Fetzer Vineyards||California, Hopland, United States|
|FTV Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|GE Capital Real Estate||-|
|Hengying Yisheng||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|KMart||Carthage, Illinois, United States|
|Mast Capital||Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa|
|One 9 Investments||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|OSRAM||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Qianhe Hongding||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Random House Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Star Bay Partners LP||California, San Francisco, United States|
|TD Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|UK Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xu Yuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$19M||26 Oct 2021||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$16M||06 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||15 Sep 2021||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$12M||19 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||28 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||10 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$130M||25 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||13 Nov 2020||Maryland, United States|
|$14M||12 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Arcadia, the climate-crisis-fighting technology company unlocking nationwide access to energy data and renewables, announced a $100m Series D funding round led by Tiger Global Management and the Drawdown Fund with participation from new investors Wellington Management, Reimagined Ventures (the family office of Alec Litowitz, founder of Magnetar Capital), Camber Creek, MCJ Collective, and existing investors Energy Impact Partners, G2 Venture Partners, Inclusive Capital, and BoxGroup.
– Combined with the Company’s previously undisclosed $21m Series C-1 in December 2020, Arcadia has now raised $180m in total funding.
– The new round of capital will be used to accelerate Arcadia’s technology roadmap, expanding product capabilities across new verticals including electric vehicles and distributed energy resources to catalyze innovation in the sector, making renewables accessible and affordable for all.
– Jones, a commercial real estate startup, raised $12.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by JLL Spark and Khosla Ventures that also included strategic investors Camber Creek, Rudin Management, DivcoWest and Sage Realty.
– The company also manages certifications and approvals, moving the whole process online.
– Its technology can process an insurance certificate in less than an hour and reduce the overall vendor approval time to 2.5 days — from 12 days — with 99.9% accuracy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.