Cross River Bank
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Fort Lee
Cross River Bank is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Fort Lee. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2 others. Along with Cross River Bank, start-ups are often financed by Pelion Venture Partners, Threshold, SciFi VC. The fund often co-invests with Atalaya Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually Pelion Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Max Levchin.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
This VC was founded by Ana Barrancos, Gilles Gade.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Rental Property, Logistics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Divvy is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: crossriverbank.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last, first, first last, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.