This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
Redcliffe Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in London. The VC's location is in Europe, United Kingdom.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Drivezy, Yumlane, PeeSafe are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Machine Learning. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides Redcliffe Capital, start-ups are typically funded by White Unicorn Ventures, Zillionize Angel, Y Combinator and 1 more VC. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Kunal Shah, Sandeep Tandon, ah! Ventures, the total number of co-investors is 5. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Y Combinator, RB Investments Pte. Ltd., Paul Buchheit, as well as 10 other investors.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 2 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. When Redcliffe Capital invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars. Redcliffe Capital is involved in 18 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2019. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund was created by Alpesh Doshi. We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: redcliffecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.