MetaProp NYC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The current fund was established by Aaron Block, Clelia Peters, Zachary Aarons.
This MetaProp NYC works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Apps, Property Management. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Attentive, Sheltr, Saltbox. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the MetaProp NYC, startups are often financed by Techstars, Y Combinator, Urban Us. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ground Up Ventures, Eniac Ventures, Camber Creek. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Camber Creek, Select Venture Partners, Rise of the Rest.
|6M||27 Jan 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||08 Dec 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|2M||17 Sep 2020||United States, Boston|
|8M||11 Aug 2020||United States, Alexandria|
|11M||07 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||15 May 2020||United States, New York|
|10M||11 May 2020||United States, Santa Barbara|
|2M||21 Feb 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|5M||18 Feb 2020||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.