Golden Seeds appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Mobile. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Saladax Biomedical, Modumetal, Cognition Therapeutics
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Golden Seeds performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 30 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Golden Seeds, startups are often financed by Maine Angels, Sand Hill Angels, Innovation Works. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tech Coast Angels, Astia Angels, Sand Hill Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tech Coast Angels, Maine Angels, Astia Angels.
Funds with similar focus
Day Zero Diagnostics
|$21M||09 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||11 Jan 2022||Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States|
|$1M||19 Aug 2021||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
Pomp and Whimsy
|$2M||12 Jul 2021||Pelham, New York, United States|
|$2M||26 May 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
Bone Health Technologies
|$2M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|22 Apr 2021||San Rafael, California, United States|
|$1M||19 Apr 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$24M||15 Apr 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– Meetcaregivers Inc is a Newton, Mass.-based marketplace for seniors.
– The company raised over $1m in funding.
– Backers included MassMutual through the MM Catalyst Fund, 37Angels, Golden Seeds, TiE-Boston Angels, Kachuwa Impact, along with other angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to improve technology and its care-portal, scale operations in New England, and penetrate new markets.
– Hello Alice is a machine learning platform connecting small business owners to capital, networks and business services.
– Series B funding raised $21m.
– The round was led by QED Investors with participation from Backstage Capital, Blue Ivy, Cathie Reid, BCO Venture Fund, Belle Capital, Jacki Zehner, Jake Hastings, Harbert Growth Partners, How Women Invest, Golden Seeds, Green Book Ventures, Jean Case, Lovell Family, Ring Fund, Shatter Fund, Signia Venture Partners and Silicon Valley Bank.
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance the predictive capabilities on its platform to further personalized learning paths and launch a mobile application.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.