In 2009 was created Navitas Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
This Navitas Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Navitas Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Navitas Capital, startups are often financed by Foundation Capital, Felicis Ventures, Rustic Canyon Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Westly Group, Accomplice, Sigma Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Westly Group, Luminari Capital, Khosla Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy Efficiency, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight View, Katerra, Bolt. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Jim Pettit, Travis Putnam. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Act II Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Adyen||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|American Public University System||Charles Town, United States, West Virginia|
|Asset Management Partners||-|
|Becton Dickinson||Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States|
|Blue Shield Information Security Technology||-|
|HBS Alumni Angels||Allston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Hera Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Jaunt||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Northwest Regional Development Agency||England, United Kingdom, Warrington|
|Opticality Ventures||Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States|
|Paladin Labs||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|Planven Entrepreneur Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Pretiosum Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Saudi Aramco Entrepreneurship Ventures||Ash Sharqiyah, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Ulta Beauty||Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States|
|William Blair Circle||-|
|$17M||26 Oct 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$20M||23 Aug 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||09 May 2022||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$102M||02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||07 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$170M||30 Nov 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$7M||15 Oct 2021||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$10M||13 Oct 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$31M||15 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Bowery Valuation announced $35m in Series B funding led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs with participation from Capital One Ventures and existing investors including Builders VC, Fika Ventures, Navitas Capital, Camber Creek, Nine Four Ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Alpaca VC.
– This investment brings Bowery’s total funding to $66m following the $20m in Series A venture funding it received in 2019.
– Since 2017, Bowery Valuation has been driven by a focus on disrupting every facet of the commercial appraisal process. As the first vertically integrated appraisal company, Bowery has reimagined the appraisal process by providing innovative, tech-driven, end-to-end software solutions for their team of on-staff appraisers.
– Lessen is a Scottsdale-based marketplace platform that unites property owners and service professionals to deliver property services.
– The company closed a $35m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Fifth Wall, with participation from Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst and Navitas Capital.
– The new investment will be used to develop new technology products, new field operations teams, and market expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.