In 2009 was created Navitas Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
This Navitas Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Navitas Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Navitas Capital, startups are often financed by Foundation Capital, Felicis Ventures, Rustic Canyon Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Westly Group, Accomplice, Sigma Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Westly Group, Luminari Capital, Khosla Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Energy Efficiency, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight View, Katerra, Bolt. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Jim Pettit, Travis Putnam. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|55M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|50M||22 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|60M||14 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|36M||08 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|80M||10 Sep 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|16M||27 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||21 Jul 2020||United States, New York|
|38M||07 Jan 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|34M||17 Dec 2019||United States, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.