In 2015 was created Harlem Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Harlem Capital Partners, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Social Starts, E-Merge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vestigo Ventures, William Lewis, Unilever Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vestigo Ventures, Unilever Ventures, The Fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
This organization was formed by Brandon Bryant, Henri Pierre-Jacques, Jarrid Tingle, John Henry. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Employment. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ProSky, Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, Blavity. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Clean Energy Trust||United States, Chicago|
|EcoEnterprises Fund||Brazil, Costa Rica|
|Amzak Capital Management||United States, Boca Raton|
|Cape Securities||United States, McDonough|
|The Boston Consulting Group||United States, Boston|
|Gome Holdings Group||China, Beijing|
|Left Lane Capital||United States, Brooklyn|
|Ningyu Bomei Shengwu||China, Beijing|
|CyberLaunch||United States, Atlanta|
|$6M||07 Jul 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$3M||30 Jun 2021||New York United States|
|01 Jun 2021||New York United States|
|$3M||29 Apr 2021||New York United States|
|$5M||07 Apr 2021||Indiana Indianapolis United States|
|01 Jan 2021||New York United States|
|21 Dec 2020||New York United States|
|$1M||09 Dec 2020||New York United States|
|$3M||02 Dec 2020||New York United States|
– Cabinet is a software for executive assistants.
– Cabinet closed on $2.6 million in funding, led by Harlem Capital with participation from Good Friends Capital and existing investor Parade Ventures.
– The company was founded by Julia Leibowitz and Evan Kesten in 2018.
– Cabinet is developing software to aid with daily productivity.
– The company’s software is not just one feature, but brings a lot of capabilities into one package to drive workflow.
– Battery Ventures led a $6m Series A investment in Repeat, a headless ecommerce platform for consumer packaged goods brands.
– The round was joined by existing investors, including Harlem Capital and Mucker Capital.
– Repeat is helping brands to better serve their existing customers by making reordering everyday items easier.
– Repeat is used by brands like by Humankind, Jot, and Vegamour.
– Repeat’s headless technology allows brands to separate the front end of their ecommerce store (like their website design and presentation) from their back-end (like Shopify) to deliver faster, more flexible shopping experiences.
– Repeat’s email integration with Klaviyo, as well as automated SMS notifications and QR code support, allow brands to send returning customers to their Repeat carts instead of a brand’s category page or PDP.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.