In 2017 was created Hetz Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Andrew Feldman, Judah Taub, Stuart Roden. The overall number of key employees were 4.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jones, Trigo Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Computer, Software.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Hetz Ventures, startups are often financed by MetaProp NYC, Ground Up Ventures, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Israel, MetaProp NYC, Ground Up Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WeWork Labs, Vertex Ventures Israel, Red Dot Capital Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||01 Sep 2021||United States, New York|
|$7M||13 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|21 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$6M||13 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$30M||03 Feb 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$60M||21 Dec 2020||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$3M||14 Dec 2020||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$4M||18 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|$2M||03 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
– Anima, a YC-backed platform that turns designs into code, has raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by MizMaa Ventures with participation from INcapital and Hetz Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to triple the size of the team and build integrations with platforms like Figma, Sketch, etc. and GitHub so that Anima itself can effectively get out of the way, allowing designers and developers to hand off these elements in the platforms where they already live.
– retrain.ai, a NYC-based Talent Intelligence Platform, raised an additional $7m in funding.
– Backers included current investors Square Peg, Hetz Ventures, TechAviv, .406 Ventures and Schusterman Family Investments and new investor Splunk Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds for U.S. expansion, hiring of key talent and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.