Ground Up Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Ground Up Ventures, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Collaborative Fund, Building Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Collaborative Fund, New Enterprise Associates, ZhenFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, MetaProp NYC, Collaborative Fund.
The fund was created by Cory Moelis, David Stark.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Paladin Cyber, BuildOps, BuildOps Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are InsurTech, Energy.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|ACRE Capital LLC||South Carolina, Texas, United States|
|Alterego Srl||Abruzzi, Chieti, Italy|
|AMI Opportunities Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Bi-State Investment Group||-|
|Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison||-|
|Bryant Park Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Eneco group||Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Evergreen Pacific Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Exome Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|fullVenture||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Heaven-Sent Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LINICO Corporation||Carson City, Nevada, United States|
|MEIF Proof-of-Concept & Early Stage Fund||-|
|Monstercat||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Qey Capital||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|SIEGMUND Investment Company||Germany, Thuringen, Thuringia|
|Spansion||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Teleios Investment Group||Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States|
|The Ashikaga Bank||Japan, Tochigi Prefecture, Utsunomiya|
|U.S. Environmental Protection Agency||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$2M||24 Oct 2022||-|
|$10M||19 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||18 Aug 2022||-|
|$5M||05 May 2022||Louisville, Colorado, United States|
|$10M||03 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||19 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||04 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||13 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||03 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.