DentalMonitoring, the Leading AI-Based Dental Software Company, Announces a $150 Million Growth Financing, Reaching a Valuation Over $1 Billion
21 Oct, 2021
– Kong Inc. announced it has closed $100m Series D funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from existing investors Index Ventures, CRV, GGV Capital and Andreessen Horowitz as well as new investor Goldman Sachs.
– This latest round brings Kong’s total funding to $171m, tripling its valuation to $1.4bn since the Series C round.
– The company will use the capital to scale its go-to-market operations, grow world-class Engineering and Customer Experience teams, and accelerate cloud connectivity with its new SaaS-based Kong Konnect service connectivity platform.
– Kong Konnect is a full-stack service connectivity platform designed for cloud native applications and delivered as a service.