In 2013 was created Valia Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Valia Ventures, startups are often financed by Upfront Ventures, Slow Ventures, Primary Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Summit Action, iSELECT FUND. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Z Nation Lab, Vanterra Capital.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. This Valia Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Valia Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, MakeSpace, Shield Bio. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Genetics, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|5Lion Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Finance Yorkshire||Barnsley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
|Fundacion Creas||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Kentucky Seed Capital Fund||Kentucky, Louisville, United States|
|Mana Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|PowerPlant Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|ZEMU Venture Capital||-|
Selfbook by SIX
|$25M||25 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||15 Sep 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$100M||01 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||27 Jun 2021||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$650M||08 Jun 2021||Long Beach, California, United States|
|$3M||30 Apr 2021||-|
|$1M||24 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||17 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.