|$110M||17 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$215M||24 Sep 2020||United States, Atlanta|
– Dapper Labs, Inc. is a Vancouver, BC-based company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain.
– The company raised $250M in funding.
– The round was led by Coatue, with participation from existing investors a16z, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Version One Ventures and new investors including BOND and GIC.
– The new investment will be used to scale and support major additional brand-driven sports, entertainment and music based products coming online and being developed on the Flow blockchain.
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.