Qualcomm Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The main department of described VC is located in the San Diego. The venture was found in North America in United States. Qualcomm Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
This organization was formed by Paul E. Jacobs. We also calculated 15 valuable employees in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Qualcomm Ventures performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Qualcomm Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Qualcomm Ventures, startups are often financed by Venrock, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, NGP Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Intel Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Xiaomi, PayPal, Zoom Communications. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Information Technology.
|50M||02 Jun 2021||India, Bangalore|
|38M||31 May 2021||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|300M||28 May 2021||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|100M||24 Mar 2021||United States, Chicago|
|90M||22 Mar 2021|
|50M||04 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|30M||25 Feb 2021||United States, Boston|
|38M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Carlsbad|
|45M||15 Dec 2020||United States, Austin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.