Kindred Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Kindred Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Union Square Ventures, True Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Slow Ventures, Village Global, Union Square Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polychain, Tusk Ventures, SV Angel.
This organization was formed by Steve Jang. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Ethereum, Blockchain. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coinbase, Atrium LTS, Blue Bottle Coffee Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Kindred Ventures the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. This Kindred Ventures works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Clearpool Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Corporate Executive Board (CEB)||Arlington, United States, Virginia|
|Danaher Life Science||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Good Health Capital(GHC)||-|
|Prince Capital Partners||Asturias, Gijón, Spain|
|Trive Capital Holdings||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Xiuneng Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Yitong Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|05 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||31 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||29 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||17 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||09 May 2022||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$50M||06 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||05 May 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$20M||25 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
– Catch, a health insurance and retirement savings company, raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Crosslink and joined by earlier investors Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, Kindred Ventures and Urban Innovation Fund.
– The company plans to use the funding to increase its headcount to service those partnerships and go after more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.