In 2014 was created Axilor Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bangalore. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The current fund was established by Ganapathy Venugopal, S.D. Shibulal, Senapathy Gopalakrishnan, Srinath Batni, Tarun Khanna. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Axilor Ventures, startups are often financed by Binny Bansal, Sachin Bansal, Pi Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pi Ventures, Binny Bansal, The Chennai Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pi Ventures, Binny Bansal, Sequoia Capital India.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Axilor Ventures performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EnKash, Detect Technologies, Vyapar App. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|$1M||07 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||10 Aug 2021||India, Chennai|
|$741K||03 Aug 2021||India, Pune|
|22 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|08 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$12M||30 Jun 2021||India, Chennai|
|$9M||27 Jun 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$1M||14 Jun 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$1M||24 Mar 2021||India, " India"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.