The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Suryoday Small Finance Bank, Dr. Mohan's Diabetes Specialities Centre, Rebel Foods. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, E-Commerce. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Evolvence India Fund, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Lightbox, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, Norwest Venture Partners, Gaja Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Lightbox.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Beijing Singularity Power Investment Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Direct Line Insurance||Bromley, England, United Kingdom|
|Eutopia VC||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Green Campus Innovations||-|
|Gresham House Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator 2.0||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|Kingswood Capital Management||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Klein Private Equity Investment||-|
|LU Innovation||Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|Tencent Cloud||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The New York New Media Association's Angel||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Toutiao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Valeo||Créteil, France, Ile-de-France|
|Yangzhou Mandao Chuangye Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Yangzhou|
|Yes Fintech||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$18M||04 May 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$75M||09 Mar 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$57M||07 Mar 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$37M||28 Dec 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$70M||07 Dec 2021||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$175M||07 Oct 2021||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$48M||09 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$9M||05 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$15M||20 May 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Infra.Market, a startup that helps construction and real estate companies procure materials and handle logistics for their projects, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Tiger Global and joined by Foundamental, Accel Partners, Nexus Venture Partners, Evolvence India Fund and Sistema Asia Fund.
– The startup was valued at $1bn post-money.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.