Eniac Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Attentive, Glide. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Hadley Harris, Nihal Mehta, Tim Young, Vic Singh. The overall number of key employees were 8.
The average startup value when the investment from Eniac Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Eniac Ventures performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Eniac Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Lowercase Capital, Social Starts. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, RRE Ventures, NextView Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Comcast Ventures, Khosla Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||25 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||10 Aug 2022||-|
|$13M||18 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$23M||17 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||11 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$10M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|$20M||02 Mar 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
Āut (former SkillWallet)
|$1M||22 Feb 2022||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|$25M||09 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– Level AI, an early-stage startup from a former member of the Alexa product team, wants to help companies process customer service calls faster by understanding the interactions they’re having with customers in real time.
– The company launched publicly, while announcing a $13m Series A led by Battery Ventures, with help from seed investors Eniac and Village Global as well as some unnamed angels. Battery’s Neeraj Agrawal will be joining the startup’s board under the terms of the agreement. The company reports it has now raised $15m.
– Givz, a company that has developed an API-powered platform that gives brands a way to convert discounts into donations, has raised $3m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Eniac and Accomplice for the New York-based startup.
– Additional investors include Supernode Ventures, Claude Wasserstein of Fine Day, Phoenix Club and Dylan Whitman.
– The company aims to drive “full-price purchasing behavior” by giving consumers the ability to convert the money they would be saving if getting a discount, and donating it to their favorite charities.
– It just launched on Shopify, which Forman says will give the startup access to the 1.7 million retailers that use Shopify as their e-commerce platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.