SBI Investment is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1999. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Minato.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Yello Mobile, 9f Group, wefox Group (wefox & ONE). The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from SBI Investment is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the SBI Investment, startups are often financed by Eight Roads Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Incubate Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Global Brain Corporation, JAFCO Japan, Dentsu. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Global Brain Corporation, UTokyo Innovation Platform, Sony Innovation Fund.
|30M||02 Jun 2021|
|250M||31 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
|30M||18 Feb 2021||United States, Austin|
|15M||27 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|26 Jan 2021||Japan, Chiyoda|
|16M||18 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|213M||16 Nov 2020||Japan, Chiyoda|
|10M||10 Nov 2020|
|02 Nov 2020|
– CADDi, a B2B ordering and supply platform in the manufacturing and procurement industry, raised $73m in Series B funding. – The round was led by Globis Capital Partners and World Innovation Lab (WiL), with participation from existing investors DCM and Global Brain. – Six new investors also joined the round including Arena Holdings, DST Global, Minerva Growth Partners, Tybourne Capital Management, JAFCO Group and SBI Investment. – The post-money valuation is estimated at $450m. – The funding proceed... Read more
– Blockchain startup XREX raised $17m in pre-Series A funding. – The round was led by CDIB Capital Group and joined by SBI Investment, Global Founders Capital, ThreeD Capital, E.Sun Venture Capital, Systex Corporation, MetaPlanet Holdings, AppWorks, BlackMarble, New Economy Ventures and Seraph Group. – The company plans to apply for financial licenses in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Africa, and partner with banks and financial institutions, like payment gateways. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.