Hanwha Asset Management
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
This investor is located in Asia, South Korea. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Seoul.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 2 or 4 founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 12 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Zymergen, Carro, Health IQ are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Aside from Hanwha Asset Management, start-ups are often funded by First Round Capital, Data Collective DCVC, CRV and 9 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Data Collective DCVC, Two Sigma Ventures, True Ventures.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Hanwha Asset Management is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: hanwha.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.