Matrix Partners China appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1977. The company was established in Asia in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Matrix Partners China works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Matrix Partners China the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Matrix Partners China, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners, Eastern Bell Venture Capital, Tencent Holdings. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vision Plus Capital, Tencent Holdings, DCM Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, DST Global, K2VC.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ele.me, Guazi (Chehaoduo), Lianjia (Homelink)
The current fund was established by Yee Lee. Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
Thin Red Line
|$50M||23 Nov 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$309M||19 Oct 2022||Xiamen, China|
|$13M||13 Oct 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|11 Oct 2022||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
Ruiyun Service Cloud
|21 Sep 2022||Huangpu, Shanghai, China|
|$15M||16 Sep 2022||Ruian, Zhejiang, China|
|15 Sep 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|25 Jul 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|22 Jul 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
– Scivita Medical Technology Co., Ltd. from Hong Kong is a maker of endoscopy products.
– The company received nearly RMB0.4 Billion in Series B financing.
– Backers included new investors such as Hudson Bay Capital Management and Prime Capital, as well as existing shareholders such as GL Ventures, Lilly Asia Ventures and Matrix Partners China.
– The new investment will be used for research and development, capacity expansion, and domestic and international commercialization of innovative products in endoscopy and related fields.
– Bota Bio has raised more than $100m in an oversubscribed Series B funding round.
– The financing was led by Sequoia Capital China.
– Other investors included previous backers Matrix Partners China, Source Code Capital, Sherpa Healthcare Partners, and 5Y Capital, among others.
– The new funds will be used to expand the company’s global operations and build out Bota Bio’s lab-to-pilot scale platform to facilitate the rapid scale-up and deployment of the company’s product pipeline in consumer goods, food, nutrition, and pharmaceutical products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.