Mitsubishi UFJ Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1974. The company was established in Asia in Japan. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tokyo.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Skybox Security, Cardiac Dimensions. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Therapeutics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this Mitsubishi UFJ Capital performs on 1 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, startups are often financed by Innovation Network Corporation of Japan, JAFCO Japan, Mizuho Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mitsui Sumitomo Insuarance Venture Capital, DBJ Capital, ITOCHU Technology Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Global Brain Corporation, SBI Investment, DBJ Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$36M||19 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$6M||11 Jul 2022||Tokyo, Kantō, Japan|
|$124M||23 Jun 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$7M||26 Apr 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$10M||27 Mar 2022||Bunkyo, Japan|
|$18M||24 Mar 2022||Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan|
|$10M||21 Oct 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$910K||06 Oct 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$5M||29 Sep 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
– Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. announced $16M Series B funding.
– The round was led by Dattoz Partners, WI Harper Group, Taiwania Capital and Golden Asia Fund Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
– Kdan is a SaaS company that designs and provides cloud-based productivity and content creation solutions for desktop, web and mobile environments.
– The round will be used to accelerate its global expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.