Sequoia Capital India appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The main department of described VC is located in the Bengaluru. The company was established in Asia in India.
The current fund was established by KP Balaraj, Raj Dugar, Sandeep Singhal, SK Jain, Sumir Chadha. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Sequoia Capital India, startups are often financed by BEENEXT, Wavemaker Partners, Omidyar Network. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Greenoaks Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Maverick Ventures, SAIF Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Go-Jek, Tokopedia, Oyo Rooms. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Internet. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Sequoia Capital India is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Sequoia Capital India performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
K-12 Techno Services
|$3M||24 Oct 2022||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|$52M||17 Oct 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$3M||12 Oct 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$10M||22 Sep 2022||Indonesia, Bali, Indonesia|
|$2M||19 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||12 Sep 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$12M||30 Aug 2022||Walnut, California, United States|
|$19M||25 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
– FloBiz is an Indian neobank for the Indian SMBs.
– Company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India, Think Investments and its existing investors Elevation Capital & Beenext, with participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm), Kunal Shah (CRED), Jiten Gupta (Jupiter), Amrish Rau (Pine Labs), Neeraj Arora (HalloApp), Nitin Gupta (Uni Cards), Ankit Tomar (Bizongo), Sayali Karanjkar (PaySense) and Krishnan Menon (BukuKas), along with 9Unicorns and Whiteboard Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for team expansion, product development and scaling distribution.
– Mobile Premier League, the Asian largest esports and skill gaming platform, raised its Series E round of financing at a pre-money valuation of $2.3b.
– The round was led by Legatum Capital with participation from existing investors Sequoia, SIG, RTP Global, Go-Ventures, Moore Strategic Ventures, Play Ventures, Base Partners, Telstra Ventures, and Founders Circle Capital.
– The new investment will be used to finance the company’s global expansion and invest in its technology.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.