Matrix Partners India is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mumbai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Matrix Partners India performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Matrix Partners India the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Avnish Bajaj, Rishi Navani. The overall number of key employees were 5.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Mobile. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Olacabs, Shopclues, Ola Electric
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Matrix Partners India, startups are often financed by Matrix Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omidyar Network, Kunal Shah, Tiger Global Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Omidyar Network, Falcon Edge Capital.
|$5M||07 Sep 2021||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$10M||05 Sep 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$10M||02 Sep 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$6M||31 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$12M||26 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$30M||17 Aug 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$45M||05 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$160M||31 Jul 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
And Nothing Else
|$5M||27 Jul 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
– Dukaan is a Bengaluru, India-based platform for merchants with zero programming skills to set up their e-commerce site.
– Company raised $11m in pre-Series A funding round.
– The round was led by 640 Oxford Ventures with participation from Snow Leopard Ventures, Lightspeed Partners, Matrix Partners India, Venture Catalyst, HOF Capital, Old Well Ventures, LetsVenture, 9Unicorns and angels Ritesh Agarwal, and Carl Pei.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach and technology efforts.
– Zupee from India is an online skill-based gaming platform startup.
– The company closed a $30m Series B funding at over $500M valuation.
– The round was co-led by WestCap Group and Tomales Bay Capital, with participation from Matrix Partners India.
– The new investment will be used to scale efforts through expansion of product portfolio and market reach and hiring of global talent.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.