In 2017 was created WndrCo, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Beverly Hills.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the WndrCo, startups are often financed by Lerer Hippeau, Greycroft, Advancit Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, e.ventures, SignalFire. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Warner Music Group, New Enterprise Associates, Y Combinator.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AnchorFree, PlayVS, Sweet.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from WndrCo the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The fund was created by Ann Daly, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Sujay Jaswa. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
|Chandigarh Angels Network||India, Chandigarh|
|Cedarview Capital||United States, New York|
|Biopath Ventures||Russia, Moscow|
|Zoyi Capital||Taiwan, Taipei|
|SoundView Ventures||United States, Miami|
|Fight Against Cancer Innovation Trust||-|
|Collate Capital||United States, New York|
|Yuangu Investment Consulting||China, Deqing|
|Soria Futuro||Spain, Soria|
|Zoyi Capital||Taiwan, Taipei|
|$44M||10 Aug 2021||New York United States|
|$4M||20 Jul 2021||California Oakland United States|
|$19M||19 Jul 2021||Canada Quebec Quebec City|
|$3M||19 Apr 2021||California Los Angeles United States|
|$100M||22 Mar 2021||United States Virginia|
|$270M||15 Mar 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$27M||09 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$6M||22 Jan 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$17M||28 Oct 2020||California Redwood City United States|
– FLYR Labs, a deep learning platform for airlines, raised $150m in Series C funding.
– The funding round was led by WestCap, with participation from Silver Lake Waterman, WndrCo, as well as Peter Thiel, Streamlined Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures and Gopher Asset Management.
– The company plans to use the funding to grow its core business and expand into other verticals.
– Aumni is a Salt Lake City UT-based investment analytics platform.
– Company raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by J.P. Morgan with participation from Pelion Venture Partners, WndrCo, Citadel Securities, Invesco Private Capital, Vanderbilt University and Kera Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s offering to limited partners, law firms and company founders.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.