Wing Venture Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Snowflake Computing, FireEye, Nimble Storage Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Security.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Wing Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Accel, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Battery Ventures, Redpoint, Sutter Hill Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Sutter Hill Ventures.
This organization was formed by Gaurav Garg, Peter Wagner. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Wing Venture Capital performs on 13 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Wing Venture Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|2bpartner Sociedade de Capital de Risco S.A.||Braga, North, Portugal|
|Fondo de Fondos||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|LionRock Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Norwegian Venture Capital||Norway, Oslo|
|Oceania Capital Partners||Australia, Belrose, New South Wales|
|SK Group||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|SoftBank BB Corp||Japan, Tokyo|
|XVVC LLC||Glenview, Illinois, United States|
|$4M||16 Nov 2022||Prague, Prague, Czechia|
|$37M||26 Oct 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||28 Sep 2022||-|
|19 Jul 2022||Foster City, California, United States|
|$8M||21 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$33M||17 Jun 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||16 Jun 2022||Kfar Saba, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$14M||15 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||01 Jun 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
– Tango, a Chrome extension that auto-captures workflow best practices so that teams can learn from their top performers, raised $5.7m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Wing Venture Capital and joined by General Catalyst, Global Silicon Valley, Outsiders Fund and Red Sea Ventures.
– A group of angel investors also joined, including former Yelp executive Michael Stoppelman, former Uber head of data Jai Ranganathan, KeepTruckin CEO Shoaib Makani and Awesome People Ventures’ Julia Lipton.
– Tango is designed to help employees, particularly in customer success and sales enablement, get back as much as 20% of their workweek spent searching for that one piece of information or tracking down the right colleague to assist with a task.
– The company now has 13 employees.
– jaris from Burlingame CA provides an embedded lending solution for payment-enabled software companies.
– Series B $31m round was led by GSR Ventures with participation from Wing Venture Capital and Franklin Templeton, and individual investors.
– The new investment will be used to hire across all disciplines, including engineering, finance and operations, expand its product offerings to enable partners to get to market faster, and provide capital to the broadest range of their small business customers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.