In 2016 was created JetBlue Technology Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Carlos.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shape Security, ClimaCell, Joby Aviation. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from JetBlue Technology Ventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the JetBlue Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Western Technology Investment, Streamlined Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Intel Capital, Western Technology Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Western Technology Investment, Streamlined Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Blibros AB||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|C Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Concordia University||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Nth Power Technologies, Inc.||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Redwood Capital Ventures||-|
|Spacenter Space Science and Technology||-|
|Suben Investment||Central Region, Kampala, Uganda|
|Wei Ke Lai Yi Zhan||China, Shanghai|
|Yale University||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|$4M||23 Dec 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||12 Nov 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$6M||29 Sep 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$13M||13 Sep 2022||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|$30M||19 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||27 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$150M||22 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|15 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||07 Jul 2021||-|
– FLYR Labs, a deep learning platform for airlines, raised $150m in Series C funding.
– The funding round was led by WestCap, with participation from Silver Lake Waterman, WndrCo, as well as Peter Thiel, Streamlined Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures and Gopher Asset Management.
– The company plans to use the funding to grow its core business and expand into other verticals.
– Universal Hydrogen announced its $20.5M Series A financing round.
– The round was led by Playground Global with the investor syndicate comprising Fortescue Future Industries, Coatue, Global Founders Capital, Plug Power, Airbus Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Sojitz Corporation, and Future Shape.
– The company is building a fuel distribution network that connects hydrogen production directly to the airplane using modular capsules that are transported using the existing freight network, avoiding the need for costly new pipelines, storage facilities, and fuel trucks.
– First commercial flights are planned no later than 2025, with operating costs equivalent to those of conventional hydrocarbon-burning airplanes and decreasing rapidly thereafter.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.