Balderton Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Balderton Capital performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Balderton Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Hut Group, Revolut, Vestiaire Collective.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Balderton Capital, startups are often financed by Creandum, Future Fifty, Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Partners, Idinvest Partners, DAG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Idinvest Partners, DAG Ventures, Amadeus Capital Partners.
|01 Jan 2003||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|42M||17 Jun 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|40M||16 Sep 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|4M||11 May 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|7M||18 Oct 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|30M||30 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|11M||21 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|12M||22 May 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|01 Jan 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||04 Feb 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.