Accenture is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1989. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Accenture works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Accenture is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 42 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Accenture, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Salesforce Ventures, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, New Enterprise Associates, GE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Salesforce Ventures.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vlocity, Team8, Paxata We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|20M||29 Jun 2000|
|35M||31 Jul 2013||United States, San Jose|
|42M||16 Apr 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|50M||20 Sep 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|35M||14 Sep 2016||United States, Framingham|
|20M||02 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|36M||24 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Cheltenham|
|20 Jul 2000||United States, Lafayette|
|13M||01 Mar 2000||United States, Rockville|
|35M||28 Nov 2017||Canada, Vancouver|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.