|Ashridge Capital LLP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Beijing Haifenglian Investment Center||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|East Wind Capital||-|
|Evergreen Capital||Changning, China, Shanghai|
|Gigoptix||California, San Jose, United States|
|Haier Financial Holdings||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|Hokuyo Capital||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|HSCJ||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|HYPE - Sports Innovation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jiahe Yipin||Beijing, China, Shunyi|
|JM Molina Investments||-|
|Joyst Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Mitsubishi Electric Affiliate||-|
|Nanto Bank||Japan, Nara, Nara Prefecture|
|NZ Super Fund||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Stalagnate Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$2M||14 Nov 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$7M||11 Nov 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
|$5M||03 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||31 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$4M||27 Oct 2022||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|25 Oct 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|22 Oct 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$1M||18 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||13 Oct 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
– Online education platform CLASS101 raised $25.8m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Goodwater Capital, with additional participation from previous backers Strong Ventures, KT Investment, Mirae Asset Capital and Klim Ventures.
– The company plans to use the proceeds to focus on hiring more talent, as well as expanding domestic business and overseas markets in the U.S. and Japan.
– Danggeun Market, the publisher of South Korea’s hyperlocal community app Karrot, announced it has raised $162m in a Series D round of funding with a valuation of $2.7bn.
– This round of funding was led by DST Global, with additional participation from Aspex Management, Reverent Partners and existing investors such as Goodwater Capital, Altos Ventures, SoftBank Ventures Asia, Kakao Ventures, Strong Ventures and Capstone Partners.
– The company plan to strengthen its capabilities in local commerce with Danggeun Pay, or Karrot Pay, which is set to launch this year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.