Advancit Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Norwood.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Social Media. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Victorious, mitu00fa, Sliver.tv. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Advancit Capital, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Y Combinator, Novel TMT Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mesa Ventures, The Chernin Group, Lowercase Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lerer Hippeau, Upfront Ventures, Greycroft.
The current fund was established by Jason Ostheimer, Shari Redstone. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Advancit Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. This Advancit Capital works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$4M||23 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||27 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||10 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||14 Jan 2021||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$65M||15 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||16 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
Religion of Sports
|$10M||23 Jul 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$6M||22 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||12 Mar 2020||California, United States|
– Imperfect Foods is a sustainable online grocery company.
– The company raised $110m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Hamilton Lane and Blisce, and joined by existing investors, including Accel, Greycroft, and Advancit Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.