SignalFire appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SignalFire, startups are often financed by Kortschak Investments, L.P., Y Combinator, UpWest Labs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kortschak Investments, L.P., Accel, General Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FirstMark, Shasta Ventures, Kortschak Investments, L.P..
This organization was formed by Chris Farmer, Ilya Kirnos. Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from SignalFire is 50-100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this SignalFire performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Artificial Intelligence. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zume Pizza, AnchorFree, Grammarly. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Growth Tech Ventures, Inc||-|
|KuGou||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Mach37||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|MER Partners Inc.||-|
|Newlin Investment Company||Pennsylvania, Sewickley, United States|
|Norron AB||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Osaka Innovation Hub||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|ReproCELL||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama|
|SMS Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Stephens Group||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|SV Stars Venture Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Tinyclues||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|TOM Online||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yihaihui Touzi||China, Guangdong Province, Nanshan District|
|Yinshuo Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||15 Dec 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$15M||06 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||01 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||15 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||04 Nov 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$5M||31 Oct 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$20M||27 Oct 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$45M||29 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||19 Sep 2022||Sacramento, California, United States|
– Grow Therapy, a behavioral health startup, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by SignalFire and joined by existing investors, including First Round Capital, Lowercase Capital, and others.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and grow its network of therapists.
– Explosion, a company that has combined an open source machine learning library with a set of commercial developer tools, announced a $6m Series A.
– The round was led by SignalFire, and the company reported that today’s investment represents 5% of its value.
– Oana Olteanu from SignalFire will be joining the board under the terms of the deal, which includes warrants of $12m in additional investment at the same price.
– The company started in 2016 when Montani met her co-founder, Matthew Honnibal in Berlin where he was working on the spaCy open source machine learning library. Since then, that open source project has been downloaded over 40 million times.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.