In 2014 was created Aspect Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Jennifer Fonstad, Theresia Gouw. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, FinTech. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Trulia, DFINITY, Chime
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Aspect Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Aspect Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Aspect Ventures, startups are often financed by Shlomo Kramer, Khosla Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Shlomo Kramer, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, Shlomo Kramer, Icon Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$65M||12 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$25M||04 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||19 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$110M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||18 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||21 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$130M||17 Nov 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||26 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||12 Aug 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– Eden Health announced an $80m Series C funding round to bring total investment in the company to $100m.
– The round was led by growth stage investor Insight Partners with participation from Amigos Health, Aspect Ventures, Company Ventures, Flare Capital, Flexcap Ventures, Max Ventures and PJC.
– The new capital will be used to extend its lead as the most advanced Integrated Virtual Care platform, expand its brick-and-mortar medical office footprint to several new major U.S. metropolitan areas, and build new features that allow for integrations of third-party healthcare services.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.