The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this Silver Lake Waterman performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Silver Lake Waterman is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SnapLogic, OneLogin, Demandbase.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Silver Lake Waterman, startups are often financed by Scale Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scale Venture Partners, Redpoint, Morgenthaler Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vitruvian Partners, Triangle Peak Partners, Top Tier Capital Partners.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$125M||05 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||03 Aug 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$150M||26 Jul 2021||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$350M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$127M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$105M||23 Feb 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$96M||03 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$85M||28 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
– FLYR Labs, a deep learning platform for airlines, raised $150m in Series C funding.
– The funding round was led by WestCap, with participation from Silver Lake Waterman, WndrCo, as well as Peter Thiel, Streamlined Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures and Gopher Asset Management.
– The company plans to use the funding to grow its core business and expand into other verticals.
– CreatorIQ, the trusted platform used by global brands like AB InBev, Disney, Sephora and Unilever, announced a new funding round by existing investors TVC Capital, Kayne Partners Fund, Affinity Group, and Unilever Ventures. Silver Lake Waterman also joined the round as a new investor.
– The new investment brings the company’s total capital raised to over $80 million.
– CreatorIQ – the trusted platform used by global brands like AB InBev, Disney, Sephora and Unilever – will use the funding to further accelerate the leadership position of its Creator Intelligence Cloud, with a focus on e-commerce and measurement.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.