Warner Music Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1958. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Warner Music Group, startups are often financed by YUL Ventures, Switch Ventures, Real Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Universal Music Group, Intel Capital, YUL Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by YUL Ventures, Vasudev Bailey, TechNexus Venture Collaborative.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Artistdirect, Artiphon, Hooch Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Music Streaming. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Warner Music Group performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2009. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Warner Music Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|Accenture Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Axel Investments||Florida, St. Petersburg, United States|
|CLS Groupe||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Occitania|
|CommerzVentures GmbH||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Decacorn Capital||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Furong Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Hamilton Technology Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Mesirow Financial||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Persol Holdings||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Suzhou Goldmantis Group||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|The Seed Lab||New York, New York, United States|
|Vineyard Capital Group||Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Xiangan Longye||Beijing, China, Tongzhou|
|22 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
NAL Media - Brij
|$205K||21 Apr 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$540K||31 Mar 2022||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
Green Room App
|$1M||22 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|21 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Altered State Machine
|10 Mar 2022||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$15M||07 Mar 2022||Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
NAL Media - Brij
|$30K||31 Jan 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$180K||29 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Fave, a social platform for fans and creators, raised $2.2m in seed funding.
– Female Founders Fund, HYBE, Sony Music, Warner Music, Concord Music, Quality Control, Right Hand Management, Techstars Music and Betaworks participated in the round.
– The company is all about the relationship between fans and creators.
– Fave is broken down by fandoms (starting with Swifties/Taylor Swift), allowing fans to connect with one another, create content and buy and sell fan-themed merchandise and artwork to one another.
– Fave’s go-to-market is focused on the fans themselves, though the hope is to also bring creators on to the platform, which ultimately gives them another revenue stream.
– Dapper Labs, a blockchain company, raised $250m funding.
– The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz and joined by Warner Music Group, Union Square Ventures, and others.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $2 billion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.