Korea Investment Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1986. The company was established in Asia in South Korea. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seoul.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Advertising. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ansun BioPharma, Huuuge Games, Pavilion Data Systems. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Korea Investment Partners works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Korea Investment Partners is 100-500 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 32.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Korea Investment Partners, startups are often financed by LVP, Kleiner Perkins, Heartcore Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Kleiner Perkins, DSC Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upscale, UOB Venture, Tera Ventures.
|70M||14 Apr 2021|
|12M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Whitemarsh Township|
|10M||04 Dec 2020|
|21M||27 Oct 2020|
|12M||16 Oct 2020|
|62M||22 Sep 2020|
|10M||15 Sep 2020|
|10M||24 Jun 2020|
|15M||01 May 2020|
– Jenfi, a Singapore-based startup, raised $6.3m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and joined by Korea Investment Partners, Golden Equator Capital, 8VC, ICU Ventures and Taurus Ventures. – The company previously raised $25m in debt financing from San Francisco-based Arc Labs. – Jenfi works primarily with “digital-native” companies, including SaaS providers and e-commerce sellers. – It claims that the average Jenfi customer experienced compounded sales growth of about 26... Read more
– S-Alpha Therapeutics announced the completion of its Series A financing. – The company raised a total of $8.7M USD (10 Billion KRW) in financing round. – In Series A funding, all existing investors participated in this investment, and Korea Investment Partners, Stonebridge Ventures, Devsisters Ventures/KDB Capital, and Timewise Investment participated as new investors. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.