JP Morgan appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1871. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this JP Morgan performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from JP Morgan is more than 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The overall number of key employees were 26.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Magic Leap, Auto1 Group, The Hut Group. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the JP Morgan, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Virgin Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Columbia Capital, Meritech Capital Partners, Franklin Templeton Investments.
|ABK Technologies, LLC||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Bainian Kangcheng||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|China Elite Capital||-|
|Cleveland Avenue||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Divergent Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Freedom Investment Group||Edison, New Jersey, United States|
|Kemin Industries||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Matrix Partners Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Northwest Ohio Tech Fund II||-|
|Pine River Capital Management||Minnesota, Minnetonka, United States|
|Reader's Digest||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Reflex Capital||Czechia, Prague, Prague|
|Sputnik Capital||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Sunhonor Capital||Beijing, China, Pinggu|
|Three Leaf Ventures||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Triplestar Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|United Talent Agency||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Vectr||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Zarlink||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|23 Dec 2022||Athens, Attiki, Greece|
|19 Dec 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$24M||15 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Dec 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|03 Nov 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$12M||02 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||01 Nov 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$35M||24 Oct 2022||California, United States|
|20 Oct 2022||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
– Meru Health is a startup that aims to solve a number of the challenges associated with getting access to quality mental health care.
– The company has raised $38m in Series B funding.
– Industry Ventures led the $30m equity part.
– Early backers Bold Capital Partners, Foundry Group, Freestyle VC, FMZ Ventures and Leksell Social Ventures also participated in the equity financing, while J.P. Morgan funded the debt portion of the round.
– Aumni is a Salt Lake City UT-based investment analytics platform.
– Company raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by J.P. Morgan with participation from Pelion Venture Partners, WndrCo, Citadel Securities, Invesco Private Capital, Vanderbilt University and Kera Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s offering to limited partners, law firms and company founders.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.