Rothschild & Co. appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1970. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Paris. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in France.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LDR Holding, Good Technology (acquired by Visto), Drug Abuse Sciences. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Mobile. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Rothschild & Co., startups are often financed by Scottish Equity Partners, Pond Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Auriga Partners, Intel Capital, Scottish Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Auriga Partners, Scottish Equity Partners, Pond Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2009. This Rothschild & Co. works on 19 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2007. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The overall number of key employees were 18.
|14M||19 Sep 2006||United States, Austin|
|10M||07 Jul 2005||United States, New York|
|20M||18 Nov 2009||United Kingdom, Bath|
Drug Abuse Sciences
|58M||01 Mar 2001||United States, Menlo Park|
Emulation and Verification Engineering
|7M||14 May 2021||United States, San Jose|
|25M||13 Sep 2007||United States, Austin|
|14M||01 Aug 2005||France, Antony|
|15M||14 May 2021||France, Meudon|
|11M||14 May 2021|
|5M||14 May 2021|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.