|$190M||28 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$40M||17 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||17 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$220M||10 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||15 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$300M||09 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1B||01 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$39M||24 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$37M||02 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Monte Carlo, the data reliability company, announced that they have raised $60M in Series C funding from ICONIQ Growth with participation from Salesforce Ventures and existing investors Accel, GGV Capital, and Redpoint Ventures – bringing their total funding to $101M.
– With this round, Monte Carlo will fuel the growth of the Data Observability category, further develop its product offerings for our customers, support more use cases, and expand to new markets.
– Monte Carlo’s Series C establishes the company as the first Data Observability company to reach this milestone, a testament to the team’s industry-defining thought leadership, new product releases, and rapid customer growth.
– Reify Health announced a $220m Series C funding round led by Coatue Management, joined by ICONIQ Growth and Adams Street Partners, as well as existing investors Sierra Ventures and Battery Ventures.
– This latest funding, which brings the company’s valuation to $2.2bn, underscores Reify Health’s success in dramatically shortening clinical trial timelines.
– Reify Health has built a new foundation for how clinical trials are run through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access.
– StudyTeam delivers the best-in-class technology platform for optimizing patient recruitment and enrollment, and is used by top-20 global biopharma companies such as Amgen, AstraZeneca, and Eli Lilly and Company, and approximately 4,000 research sites across 65 countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.