Reach Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Reach Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Reach Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Epic!, ClassDojo, Newsela. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, Machine Learning.
The current fund was established by Jennifer Carolan, Shauntel Garvey. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Reach Capital, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, New Markets Venture Partners, Morado Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kapor Capital, GSV AcceleraTE, Rethink Education. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GSV AcceleraTE, Owl Ventures, University Ventures.
|$12M||19 Nov 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$8M||01 Sep 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$4M||18 May 2021||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|$80M||12 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||01 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$75M||14 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Holberton School - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$20M||24 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||03 Mar 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$100M||25 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– EveryDay Labs from Redwood City CA raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Rethink Impact with participation from Reach Capital, Gary Community Ventures, City Light Capital, RedHouse Education, Edovate Capital Bonsal Capital and Copper Wire Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to scale its research-based communication tools.
– Class Technologies, an edtech platform, has raised a $105M Series B round.
– Led by the Softbank Vision Fund, the round also includes GSV Ventures, Emergence Capital, Maven Partners, Owl Ventures, Insight Partners, SWaN & Legend Venture Partners, Rise of the Rest Fund, Learn Capital, Reach Capital, Slow Ventures, Sound Ventures, Chimera Investment, Daher Capital, Guy Oseary, Bill Tai and Tom Brady.
– The company was founded by education software pioneer Michael Chasen.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.