Gopher Asset Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The typical startup value when the investment from Gopher Asset Management is more than 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Gopher Asset Management works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Gopher Asset Management, startups are often financed by Zendai Group, Xiaomi, WuXi Healthcare Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital China, ZhenFund, Fortune Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ZhenFund, iDreamsky Technology, Zhongrong International Trust.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight UCommune, Beijing Weiying Technology, Leapmotor. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Health Care.
|Aspire Systems||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Azure||Redmond, United States, Washington|
|Changcheng Zhangfu Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Charleston Angel Conference||-|
|Clay Point Investors||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Eterus Capital||District of Zvolen, Region of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia|
|GAEA Capital||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Gibbs Capital Management||Georgia, United States, Watkinsville|
|MetaSquare Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking||Gauteng, Sandown, South Africa|
|New Life Ventures||-|
|Novel Growth Partners||Kansas, Overland Park, United States|
|OKI Electric Industry Company||Japan, Tokyo|
|Quintel Technology||New York, Rochester, United States|
|RA Capital Advisors LLC||California, San Diego, United States|
|Shanghai Xinfan Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|usednet||Japan, Saitama, Saitama Prefecture|
|$12M||11 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|20 Jan 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$140M||05 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||16 Dec 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$280M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||10 Nov 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$18M||29 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$150M||22 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$70M||20 Apr 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
– FLYR Labs, a deep learning platform for airlines, raised $150m in Series C funding.
– The funding round was led by WestCap, with participation from Silver Lake Waterman, WndrCo, as well as Peter Thiel, Streamlined Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures and Gopher Asset Management.
– The company plans to use the funding to grow its core business and expand into other verticals.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.