In 2012 was created Project A, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Berlin.
The fund was created by Anton Waitz, Ben Fischer, Christian Weiss, Florian Heinemann, Thies Sander, Uwe Horstmann. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline uberall, VOI Technology, KRY The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Retail.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Project A, startups are often financed by Saarbruecker 21, Monkfish Equity, K Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Creandum, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Creandum, K Fund, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Project A is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Project A performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
|58M||17 Mar 2021||Italy, Milan|
|25 Jan 2021||Germany, Hamburg|
|7M||24 Sep 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|15M||20 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
|02 Jul 2020||Germany, Stuttgart|
|18 Jun 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|10M||11 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|36M||04 Feb 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|8M||06 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, London|
– Dixa is the leading customer engagement platform, empowering brands to stay connected with customers in a simplified and seamless environment across new and existing touchpoints. – Dixa has raised $105m in Series C funding led by General Atlantic, with participation from Notion Capital, Project A and Seed Capital. – Dixa will use the new funds to invest in product development, including potential new acquisitions, and plans to quadruple the engineering team by the end of 2022. – Dixa has offices in Copen... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.