Streamlined Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from Streamlined Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Streamlined Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Streamlined Ventures, startups are often financed by SV Angel, 500 Startups, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Data Collective DCVC, Western Technology Investment, Pear Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Signatures Capital, Data Collective DCVC, Cota Capital.
This organization was formed by Ullas Naik. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Compass, DoorDash, AppLovin The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|12M||01 Jun 2015|
|4M||01 Mar 2016|
|3M||29 Jan 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|805K||23 Jul 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||15 Apr 2014||United States, Berkeley|
|01 Nov 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||01 Jun 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|16 Dec 2011||United States, Menlo Park|
|1M||09 Nov 2009||United States, Mill Valley|
|10M||20 Nov 2020||United States, Mountain View|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.