The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the WestCap, startups are often financed by VentureFriends, Spark Capital, Structure Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Valor Equity Partners, iNovia Capital, Tao Capital Partners.
The fund was created by Laurence A. Tosi.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from WestCap is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Travel, Adventure Travel. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Boatsetter.
Funds with similar focus
|Boliu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Canoe Financial||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|CAS Hefei Institute of Technology Innovation||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|FC Agro Allied SPV||-|
|Haoyue Capital||China, Shanghai|
|HID Global||California, Irvine, United States|
|Pamoja Capital Group||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Subaru Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|The Untitled Venture Company||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$46M||15 Nov 2022||Tempe, Arizona, United States|
|$60M||22 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$60M||19 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$75M||22 Jun 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$76M||10 May 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$115M||03 May 2022||-|
|$72M||05 Jan 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$50M||23 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||16 Dec 2021||-|
– FLYR Labs, a deep learning platform for airlines, raised $150m in Series C funding.
– The funding round was led by WestCap, with participation from Silver Lake Waterman, WndrCo, as well as Peter Thiel, Streamlined Ventures, JetBlue Technology Ventures and Gopher Asset Management.
– The company plans to use the funding to grow its core business and expand into other verticals.
– Blueground announced that it has raised $180m in Series C financing.
– In this round, Blueground raised $140m in equity financing led by WestCap, with participation from Geolo Capital, VentureFriends, and Prime Ventures.
– In addition, Blueground raised a $40m debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
– Together with this new round, Blueground has raised a total of $258m.
– With more than 5,000 apartments across 15 major cities globally, Blueground is reinventing the future of living by making apartments available globally for people where they want, when they want, on the terms they want.
– Through its network of beautifully designed and fully furnished apartments, guests are able to stay in some of the most desirable neighborhoods and cities throughout the world for a month, a year, or more.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.