This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Uncommon Denominator is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in New York.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Cloud Infrastructure, Health Care. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Negotiatus, Culture Biosciences, Culture Biosciences are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 other investors. Along with Uncommon Denominator, start-ups are often financed by Y Combinator, Social Starts, Max Ventures as well as 14 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, Verily, TJNS Capital and also 4 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Alumni Ventures Group, Verily, Trail Mix Ventures.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: uncommonvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.2% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.